The following are frequently asked questions about our internal business practices and policies.
What information does EmbTrak collect?
EmbTrak collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or sign up for a free trial. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. You will never be asked for your information just for visiting our site.
What do you use my information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To enhance customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, your information–whether public or private–will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account. If at any time you want to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do you protect my sensitive/credit information?
We use a secure server, and all sensitive/credit information is entered by you directly into our third-party payment gateway provider via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. EmbTrak, Inc. does not capture or store any sensitive/credit information.
When you place an order, the information is encrypted into their database where it is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. Our third-party payment gateway provider is required to keep the information confidential.
Your personal/credit information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) cannot be accessed by EmbTrak employees and is never stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you permit them). They enable sites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information to improve the user experience.
Do you disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally-identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may only release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety of EmbTrak or others.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Additional Privacy Information
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these site offerings.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all EmbTrak Art Life Cycle Manager users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the client and going to the “Admin” menu, selecting “Users,” and selecting the user to be edited.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Visit our our Terms and Conditions page to view the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.