The following reports are available in EmbTrak as of the the 5.12 release version:
- Via the Sales Order screen:
- Via the Work Order Dispatch screen:
- Via the Color Coordination screen:
- Via the "Print ---> Reports" menu
- Sales Orders -->
- Sales Orders by Month: Prompts for Req Date range. Prints number of Sales Orders for each month within the date range.
- Sales Orders Without Work Orders
- Sales Orders and Work Order Count
- On Time Delivery - Sales Orders: Compares Actual Ship Date (for Ship Step in Routing) vs Planned Ship Date (Required Date), Sorted by Customer and Order Date.
- Undecorated Orders: Sales Orders with no Decorations, except lines specifically marked as Undecorated
- Customers -->
- Customer List by Name: Prints a listing of all active customers and address in Account Name order.
- Customer List by Number: Prints a listing of all active customers and address in Account Number order.
- Production -->
- Open Work Orders
- Open Work Orders Stitch Hours: Open Work Orders with # of Stitch Hours Required
- Open Sales Orders Stitches: Open Sales Orders with # of Stitches Required
- Completed Orders by Process: Completed Work Orders by Process by Month
- Production By Process & Summary: Open Work Orders by Process by Month
- Designs -->
- Design Usage: Designs used during a given Colored Date range.
- Design Development: Lists Designs by Design Status
- Design Development - Detailed: Prompts for Design Status, Account Number, Design Number, and Design Date range. Prints a detailed listing of the Customer Status, Design #, Description, Customer #, Company Name, Sales Rep, Artist, Digitizer, Design Date, Date Last Used, Process, Stitches, Stops, Width, Height, Trims and Comments. This report prints at least 4 lines per design, so it can be lengthy when run for a large number of designs.
- Designs By Date Last Used: Prompts for Date Last Used range. Prints listing of Designs which have a Date Last Used within the given date range. Prints Design, Description, Last Used Date, Acct # and Customer Name.
- Coloring -->
- Color History by Customer: Prompts for Customer, Design, Color Date range. A value in all 3 criteria is required to return potential results. Prints a thread list of how this design has been colored for different garment colors within the date range. The time to run this report will vary, depending on how many orders are in your system.
- Colorist Work List by Cancel Date (Enterprise only) - Work Orders that have not yet been Colored, for Given Cancel Date Range, by Assigned Colorist
- Colorist Work List by Start Date (Enterprise only) - Work Orders that have not yet been colored, for given Earliest Ship Date range, by Assigned Colorist
- Colorist Work List by Required Date: Work Orders that have not yet been colored, for given Required Date range, by Assigned Colorist
- Colored Work Orders & Summary: Work Orders Colored During a Date Range
- Work Orders -->
- Work Orders by Month: Prompts for Req Date range. Prints number of Work Orders for each month within the date range.
- Purchasing -->
- Materials Receiving: Purchase Order Receiving WorkSheet
- Packing -->
- Packing List
- Packing List for Contractor - Packing List, but with No Company Header
- Sales Orders -->